Warning! Do not pray with a mindset of attacking humans. The devil is the enemy, not humans. Attacking humans with prayers goes against love which is the basic principle of the New Testament Church. Also, do not pray as if the devil has not been defeated.
There are three levels of prophetic warfare prayers: first is thanksgiving, second is aggressive warfare prayers aimed at enforcing compliance and third is prophesying your expectations based on the assurances given in the scriptures.
(Phil 1:6- That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus).
• Thank you Father for giving me grace to escape the evils of the month of March that just ended.
• Thank you Father for preserving my miracles, my job, the organs of my body, etc.
• Thank you Father for keeping my helpers alive.
• Thank you Father for the good decisions that brought good things to my life last month.
• Thank you Father for the bad decisions that were not implemented
• Thank you Father for the prayers you answered.
• Thank you Father for the unseen battles you fought on my behalf
• Thank you Father for the bad dreams and visions that did not come to pass
• Thank you Father for saving my loved ones from the hands of evil people.
• Thank you Father for your mercy that prevailed over judgment
• Father, I ask for mercy over every area that I fell short of your expectation of me. Please forgive every sin that would have disqualified me from being blessed this month.
(1Timothy 1:18- This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare).
• In this new month of April, I stop every evil that has continuity in its character. I command the manifestation of that evil to cease in the name of Jesus.
• Every sign and symptom in my life or in the life of members of my family that makes it seem like we are under the grip and oppression of the devil, I stop that sign and symptom in the name of Jesus.
• I stop every occurrence in my life and household that contradicts the presence of God in the name of Jesus.
• I cancel foolishness from my life this month. I will not make any decision that will bring me down in the name of Jesus.
• Whatever caused wastage in my household in previous months e.g. sickness, accident, police case, etc, I command them to go and never return in the name of Jesus.
• I command all my helpers to locate me this month in the name of Jesus
• I disengage from my life every contact whose presence in my life will bring loss this month
• I stop whatever is threatening my peace, progress and salvation this month in the name of Jesus.
Decree and Prophesy your expectation
(Ezekiel 37:7, 10- So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army).
• I decree that I will escape every permitted evil in this month of April. Every time I go out, I will return in the name of Jesus.
• I decree that I am far above the reach of my enemies this month in the name of Jesus.
• I decree peace and safety for every member of my household this month
• I decree that the goodness that God has programmed for this month shall be my portion
• I decree that I have the required knowledge to bring about financial increase in my life this month.
• I decree that whatever evil will be found in the lives of unbelievers this month will not be seen in my life in the name of Jesus. e.g. sickness, accident, robbery attack, kidnapping, etc.
• I decree that as April is greater than March, so will my blessings in April be greater than my blessings in March (But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day, Proverbs 4:18)
• I decree that this month, I will be productive in finance, in my academics, in my health, etc.